Old 03-06-2006, 02:59 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob Sacamano

Default That 4 step program..

Are these 4 step programs (i.e;,Scott's) worthwhile or am I just being a
gullible uninformed consumer?

Since I put all the money into this new lawn last year - I did buy the
Step-1 but I put it down late (according to the bag) because of the
aerating and re-seeding done this past April to avoid killing off that
new seed. After closer inspection of the bag it says to wait 4-6 weeks
before applying step-2 which I haven't purchased.

What's the problem with applying them earlier than the suggested time
period?

It seems the main goal of step-2 is for weed control which sounds like a
good idea but I don't want to be throwing more cash into the dirt just
for the sake of following the 4 step program..

Also, is there an archived/FAQ for this group so that I don't ask
questions that have been discussed over and over again?

Thanks again people..
Bob