Old 03-06-2006, 01:32 PM posted to rec.gardens
your1joker

Default fountain help- in pot

You might try some aquarium, fish tank, supplier sites -- I've used a
plastic grid, like an egg carton, as support for rocks in a fish tank. I
think they come in various sizes and you should be able to cut it to size.

Jerry
"KOS" wrote in message
oups.com...
i am attempting to make a small fountain in a pot. I am looking for
some grow-through supports. My pot is 12 inches diameter. I could go a
bit bigger. I am planning on using these supports so that I could put
rocks on top( they would hold rocks) Anyone know if these supports
come in different sizes and are they easy to locate? if not, what else
would suffice?
Thanks!!
KOS