Old 03-06-2006, 03:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default Watering can is good for...?

In article ,
"Kenneth D. Schillinger" wrote:

Watering cans work perfectly for watering seedbeds, & small seedlings that
would be injured by a heavier water stream.
A good water can will last many years. I am 55 years old and still using the
metal watering can I vaguely remember my parents buying when I was 3 of 4
years old.
If you amortize the cost I think you are "Home Free" with any tight fisted
CFO.
LOL, Ken.

I replace my "rain wand" pretty much every year.
It's only about 7.00 at Lowe's and it's a godsend for delicate plants
and new beds.

I LOVE that thing!

I guess it'd be similar to using a watering can, but it attaches to the
hose so is good for wider application.

I also use it for pots in the greenhouse.
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson