Old 03-06-2006, 04:12 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
I Love Lucy

Default How do you get rid of 5-leaf ivy and some other stuff?

"Stubby" wrote in message
. ..

I believe poison oak has five leaves. Google it.

I did. It usually has 3 leaves but sometimes 5. My 5-leaved vine is
not poison oak, leaves are shiny, differently shaped. I doubt if the
other is poison oak either, but it looks a little like it. Some people
do have a horrid reaction to it. If it were poison oak, since it is so
ubiquitous in the neighborhood, I'm reasonably certain that someone
would have tried to get help from the city erradicating it and word
would surely have gotten around about it.