Old 03-06-2006, 02:28 PM posted to austin.gardening
Kathleen

Default poor plant growth...San Antonio-Mr. Martinez

I didn't know either. I've been using "Osmocote" - the little balls that
"slow-release" for quite some time now.
With hope and heart,
Kathleen
--
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen:
not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
"Linda" wrote in message
Thank you for your nice response Mr. Martinez.

I appreciate your explanation for your feelings about the Miracle Grow
potting soil. Now THAT is the kind of information that a group like
this should be giving to folks like me. I had no idea the stuff was
so...so "unnatural". Who knew?! Well, I know it now ;-)

Linda