Old 03-06-2006, 08:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Hogg

Default Whats the best way of storing saved seeds ???

On 2 Jun 2006 14:40:54 -0700, "La Puce" wrote:

I managed to successfully grow proteas from seeds last
year, given to me by a friend who kept them in her shorts pocket for 3
weeks whilst visiting south africa )

You may remember a while ago I mentioned that I planted about a dozen
proteas last year in the garden, many grown from seed, hoping for a
mild winter. I've got three left, despite my best efforts to protect
them, and we only had -2C at the lowest. :-(

But if you don't try these things......

I'm trying grevilleas now!

--
Chris