Old 03-06-2006, 11:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

Default Squirrels

"Chris J Dixon" wrote in message
Pest Effects wrote:

Your garden may be inundated with them, but before you take any drastic
action, please consider what damage they are actually causing and also
think about your neighbours. We have squirrels that have become the
wild pets of old folk who live near by and my disabled son. They cause
little damage in the area since they are regularly fed by the people who
love them and look forward to their arrival in the mornings.

My garden is regularly being disturbed by squirrels burying, and
subsequently searching for, nuts left out for them by a
neighbour. If they all went into his garden, there would be no
problem.

Maybe a sonic scarer is worth trying. Has anybody found them
successful? Could keep the cats away too.

Don't try scaring them away, just kill the buggers, and remember that every
female killed is a thousand tree rats less!

Alan

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK