Old 04-06-2006, 01:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Stephen Henning

Default Hydrangas Won't Flower

"brsher" wrote:

My hydrangas are growing very well, but they won't flower. In the fall I
cut them down to about two feet. What I'm I doing wrong?

Some hydrangas bloom on new wood and you can cut them down in the fall.
Some hydrangas bloom on old wood and you can't cut them down in the
fall. You must have the latter. The everblooming hydrangas bloom on
both new wood and old wood.
--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
Cheers, Steve Henning in Reading, PA USA Zone 6