Old 04-06-2006, 02:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jenny

Default Croscosmia MIA

sockiescat wrote:

jenny crocosmia bulbs should be planted in the spring time. u didnt say
how long ago u planted them but from the sounds of things its been quite
awhile.

I planted them in early May after the risk of hard frost was over. We
have not had a hard frost since then, only a very light touch of frost
that darkened leaves on a few marigolds I'd gambled with but didn't kill
them.

here is a link that might help u some. good luck.

Thanks, what is described in your link,
http://www.mobot.org/gardeninghelp/p....asp?code=H680

is exactly what I did. Maybe I'm just not patient enough! g

--
--Jenny

http://www.phlaunt.com/diabetes Diabetes Info

http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org/newlydiagnosed.htm Get Your Blood