Old 04-06-2006, 11:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Corfield

Default Plant IDs please - worrisit ?

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 10:29:26 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from Paul Corfield contains these words:

I'm obviously a very naive person but I find such antics bordering on
the incredible.

I see you have never stood in the returns queue at Marks and Spencer
clothes department :-)

Yes I have but I can understand someone finding an item of clothing does
not fit or something like that and wishing to return it / swap it / get
a refund. For some reason I find the same behaviour with a plant to be
bizarre - particularly the serial plant borrowers that Sacha quoted.
--
Paul C