Old 17-03-2003, 05:20 PM
simy1

Default Water Restrictions

(George) wrote in message ...
I placed a barrel near the washer to capture the gray water. The wife
is already salvaging the water from the bathtub for her flowers and
herbs.
By showering navy style (learned how in 1944) I use very little
water......haven't figured out how to capture the effluent.....each foot
in a bucket, perhaps.

I suppose golf courses are exempted, and people are still growing
alfalfa in Colorado. (yes, two different beasts: alfalfa is useful to
society, only it should be grown where water is plentiful. Golf
courses should be the first to go dry when drought strikes).