Old 05-06-2006, 09:03 AM
trin trin is offline
Registered User

Location: South West UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie
This year the garden is inundated with grey squirrels. Does anyone know
whether they take rat poison, or whether a special poison is available?

Thank you, Joe
--
Our garden has always had squirrels 2-4 at a time and we put up with the small amt of damage they did until one got into our loft space and chewed up a ton of insulating fibre and the modem cable.
We were advised by the council to use a trap which we purchased from an agricultural supplier. I seem to remember it was quite expensive to buy but it was 8 years ago and I'm not sure.