Old 05-06-2006, 03:16 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Koi-Lo

Default Black brush algae..excess phosphates? - Excel

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"-ED" wrote in message
news On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 16:42:16 -0500, Koi-Lo None wrote:

Don't forget the ASPCA and other animal shelters and charities........

ASPCA and St. Jude's will do for me.
Our estate will go to our children when we'e gone. We do donate to
Goodwill, Union Rescue Mission and of course St. Judes down in Memphis TN.
That's all we can handle right now with my husband semi-retired.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.