Old 05-06-2006, 02:25 PM posted to rec.gardens
Mel-Donnie Kelly

Default Bell pepper/pinch back?

Bell peppers are slow say compared to tomatoes. That is why when you get
red or yellow peppers at the store they are priced a lot higher than
green ones. It took all season to grow them. I don't pinch back mine and
they do OK. Last year I got 2 plants at wal-Mart and they didn't grow
hardly all season but the ones I got at the local Greenhouse did OK.
Don't buy plants at the big box stores.

Mel & Donnie down in Bluebird Valley In the middle of beautiful down
town Yountsville. Managers of the water works.
http://community.webtv.net/MelDKelly/doc

http://community.webtv.net/MelDKelly/MelDonniesBluebird