Old 05-06-2006, 08:38 PM posted to alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens
Tom J

Default Poison Ivy vs Bed Bugs

Charles wrote:

I don't know what it is, but have you considered that you may have
contaminated your bedding. Urishinol can get on fabrics and persist
for some time. my mom had problems that way.

That may be what is happening, or scratching with contaminated finger
nails. If I even think I have poison ivy/oak, I coat it with Caladryl
Clear Lotion. It dries clear on the skin, stops itching and seals in
the poison so it's not being spread to other parts of the body. I use
to use Calamine Lotion before I heard about Caladryl.

http://www.dermadoctor.com/product.a...C633088143D%7D
Also at your local drug store

Just personal experience - I'm no doctor or bug expert