Old 05-06-2006, 06:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Bill

Default 'Rhein' Zygos

Pat Brennan wrote:
A while back someone was asking about a Zygo with the name Rhein something
saying they could not find anything about it. Seems there are a couple of
different Rheins out there that do not show up on Wildcat. This quarters AQ
shows a picture of Galeopetalum Giant 'Rhein Moonlight' which recently
received an AM. Seems the Rheins are clonal names, I do not know if they
are all from Galeopetalum Giant.

Pat

Hi Pat, I am quite sure the plant that started the inquiry is: Zygo.
Rhein Harlequin. I have two of them & they are 'clones. And at a show
this past season, I ran into an AOS judge who has the same 'clone.
Don't know who did it but it's a shame as the flower is very nice. Bill