Old 05-06-2006, 07:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Space

Default Plant IDs please - worrisit ?

"Sacha Hubbard" wrote in message
Very true. About a thousand years ago I was a model at what was then
Debenham & Freebody in London. This was the couture department and even

back
then, in the 60s, some of the evening dresses cost well into the hundreds

of
pounds. It was not uncommon for a woman to 'buy' a dress one day and

bring
it back the next, saying her husband didn't like it. But the dress would
have talc marks or worse - sweat marks - and would smell of perfume and

we'd
know she'd worn it to a party the night before!

I used to work for a mail order company - suits would be returned as unworn
but had confetti in the pockets!

I am afraid to say that even underwear was returned as unworn but clearly
wasn't !! :-((

some people have no shame!

On Topic again, what if a plant doesn't flower (for example) after planted.
I would leave it til next year and see if it "recovers". a 6 month
exchange would therefore not cover the plant