Old 05-06-2006, 09:14 PM
GDD GDD is offline
Registered User

Default Unhealthy looking Pampas grass

Hi there.

I am beginning to get worried about my pampas grass. It has grow rather successfully to knee height and survived the british winter however it is now showing signs of unhealthiness.

Some of the leaves are ok however progressively others look ill. I am not too sure wether its just wind damage or something else...

(I have cleared dead growth)

To be honest I did just plock it down in my clay soil, having now read they prefer well drained soil I worry...is it the soil?

Here are some pics...

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/...otos/grass.jpg
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/...tos/grassy.jpg
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/...tos/grassx.jpg

Any opinions would be very welcome, thanks.