Old 05-06-2006, 09:57 PM posted to alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens
William Wagner

Default Poison Ivy vs Bed Bugs

In article . com,
wrote:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/tforms1/2.jpg

Looks like chigger's too me. In such case nothing to do as the *******s
are gone. Which means the bites should get better and there is nothing
to kill. As I understand it our bodies are just responding to an attack
we did not notice. Hate them!!!!!

http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin/md/chiggers.html

Just a guest as I'm no doc but I've had similar mostly below bely button
level. Try not to scratch . Your Doc may prescribe cortisone cream.
Could be an annual occurrence here but August is a time for viewing our
garden not working in it except for fast forays.

The timing of you bites is much different than here in N.J. USA.
Perhaps you are more South?

Bill

--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade