Old 05-06-2006, 10:22 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Foaming water

Turn off the ****ing cap locks key you asshole...........no one in
here that counts anyhow is deaf....or are yu just a freaking moron?

On Mon, 5 Jun 2006 19:37:32 +0000, kevin turpin
wrote:

chris burton Wrote:
I have recently installed a Boase Aquamax 6000 pump in my small garden
pond. Unfortunatly I think the pump is too big as my pond surface is
covered in foam. I am unable to see my fish or anything else through
this foam. Is this foam oxegenated water and is it caused by too much
flow down my waterfall? I am not able to restrict the pump flow by
inserting a valve in the hose line as this will cause the pump to cut
out. Is there anything else I can do other than replace the pump for a
smaller one.
Please help.
Chris Burton.
HI CHRIS I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WHICH WAS DOWN TO TOO MUCH
POTASSIUM IN THE WATER, IF YOU GET YOUR WATER TESTED BY A LOCAL AQUATIC
CENTRE SPECIFICALLY ASKING FOR THIS TEST THEY WILL TELL YOU WHAT IS
REQUIRED IN THE FILTRATION SYSTEM. MINE WAS A PRODUCT THAT REDUCES THE
POTASSIUM AND OTHER ITEMS ALSO HELPING REDUCE ALGAE.
KEVIN