Old 05-06-2006, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

Default Tree - Help

"Sacha Hubbard" wrote in message
al.net...
On Mon, 5 Jun 2006 14:40:03 +0100, John & Lisa wrote
(in article ):

Can you please take a look at some photographs placed on our forums
please
(below).
We are looking to find out a bit more about this type of tree and the
damage
it can do.

http://www.gmails.co.uk/forums/showt...?p=246#post246

It looks like a mature silver birch and a thing of great beauty. I really
do
hope you're not thinking of cutting it down instead of moving the caravan!

I've had a similar problem with a flowering cherry which drops flowers and
other muck all over the caravan, but I'd much rather spend a little while
cleaning the van than cutting the tree down, that is not the right thing to
do.

As has been suggested in another post, get a cover for the van if cleaning
it is too much of a problem.

Alan