Old 06-06-2006, 03:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Richard

Default 'Rhein' Zygos

"Pat Brennan" wrote in
:

A while back someone was asking about a Zygo with the name Rhein
something saying they could not find anything about it. Seems there
are a couple of different Rheins out there that do not show up on
Wildcat. This quarters AQ shows a picture of Galeopetalum Giant
'Rhein Moonlight' which recently received an AM. Seems the Rheins are
clonal names, I do not know if they are all from Galeopetalum Giant.

Pat

Hello,

I was one of the people asking about that name. The one I bought in March
is tagged "Zspm. Rhein Moonlight".