Old 06-06-2006, 01:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank

Default Dr. Frank's Pain Relief Spray--Anyone Tried It?

The fact that it's homeopathic gives me pause, but a lot of people seem
to swear by it. Just wondered if anyone who actually tried it would be
willing to give a statement, or if anyone knows of any sort of study
that may have been done on it.

Cori

Hadn't followed the url that far but homeopathic says it all.
Homeopathy is junk science.
I avoid everything labeled homeopathic. Best you can hope for is a
placebo effect which in this case, is pretty expensive at ~$20/bottle.

Frank