Old 06-06-2006, 03:27 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Attempt at water ditch waterfall. - sounds of water

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"Mama Bear" wrote in message
We have an agricultural water ditch running right next to our house.
It's about 4' wide and 3' deep. ( the actual ditch not the water flow )

What you are attempting may not be legal. Why not put in a small pond with
a waterfall or some kind of fountain to make the noise you seek?
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.