Old 07-06-2006, 02:35 AM posted to rec.gardens
readandpostrosie

Default kudzu

thanks for the offer!

--

"~Roy" wrote in message
Come on down and load up all you want. It may do fine up there with
winters and having it die back etc , but its a major problem in the
south. I woul d not wish a stand of kudzu on my worst enemy, well
except for one or two perhaps. I had a spot of it starting to grow
and and I jumped on it right away once I found it. It toopk almost 5
years of working at it, and now I can safely say I am yet again kudzu
free.

On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 17:14:40 GMT, "readandpostrosie"
wrote:
i live up on a bluff from lake michigan, and would like to get my hands
on
some KUDZU for stabilization......................i am not having any
luck
with purchasing through GOOGLE.

anyone?