Old 06-06-2006, 09:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson

Default Boggarden orchids (1/1)

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 13:16:08 -0400, "Mick Fournier"
wrote:

Someone,

It's not nice to upload pictures to our sweet little RGO group. We are a
"talking" cerebral kind of newsgroup... not a dumping ground for picture
uploads.

Next time put the picture on your server and just give us a URL hyperlink to
it instead.

Mick

Mick, I am glad you took into consideration that he did try to
apologize. For most of us, this was scrubbed by our ISP anyway.

Always good to hear you being Kind. Keep the faith.

SuE