Old 06-06-2006, 10:47 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Craftsman LT-2000 Riding mower problem ....

I have a Craftsman LT-2000 with 18hp Kohler engine that is giving me
problems.... after the mower runs for say 30 minutes, it dows not like
to go up or sit on anything other than a flat surface/grade otherwise
the engine sputters and eventually dies. Could it have something to do
with the gas tank? It seems if I start with a full tank once it gets to
a certain level it starts acting up again....any thoughts?