Old 07-06-2006, 07:02 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Attempt at water ditch waterfall. - sounds of water

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"Mama Bear" wrote in message
"Koi-Lo" Reply to NG Only wrote :
If it's underwater there is no need for it to be self priming. When
the switch flips it will run.

Not what I'm talking about. I don't have electricity out in the ditch. I
need the pump at the house where the bird bath will be, and for it to
suck water from the ditch 30 ft away, self priming, and fill the
fountain or bird bath.

--
- Mama Bear

I see what you mean. You would need a powerful and "not cheap" pump to suck
the water from 30' away. I have a birdbath that holds about 2 gallons of
water and only have to fill it once every few days.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.