Old 07-06-2006, 03:17 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dilbert Firestorm

Default sprinkler problem sorta

hey all..

I got 2 of the Orbit/Sunmate Zinc Impact Sprinkler With Zinc Spike Base
from home depot.

tried to link up the 2 metal sprinklers with 2 other plastic
sprinklers. that didn't work too well due to water pressure issues.
the water wasn't shooting far enough. looks like the max I can set it up
is 2 per water faucet.

so, I hooked up the 2 metal sprinkers on another hose line linked
together in seperate faucet. one of them worked fine, I guess. that
particular one did get stuck in one position in one direction instead of
180° as I had set it. I adjusted the clips a bit, it started working
again. however, the 2nd sprinkler, I've no clue how to fix this. it is
shooting water, but it is not moving in a circular motion, the pins are
up and not in contact with the clips.

do I have a bad head on the 2nd sprinkler? I didn't try it to see if it
works on single hose line.