Old 07-06-2006, 07:17 PM
avc avc is offline
Registered User

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Thyme
Anyone had experience of buying from gardeningexpress.co.uk? I placed an
order 3 weeks ago and haven't received it. Their phone always has a
pre-recorded message and they are not responding to emails or contact
through their support system. Wondered if anyone else had similar problems.
Most disappointed in their service.
I am having trouble too, as are many who have posted on 'thehighstreet.com' site. I am composing a letter to my debit card company to ask them to claim back my money which was debited at speed from my account.