Old 07-06-2006, 09:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner

Default Chigger bugs how to control them?

In article .com,
"sand and sun" wrote:

Then it dissolved or should I say
spread about.

I was searching the web but there dont seem to be any product out there
to kill this Chiggers.

Just spraying with water will kill them?

TIA

Sam.

Physical removal only. You will not normally see a chigger. Some
folks used to purchase small bracelet like devices that were worn
around the ankle primarily for tick deterrence. I have used them for
chiggers but may be fooling myself. I personally restrict my gardening
activity to the edges especially in August.

Bill

--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade