Old 07-06-2006, 04:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kye

Default Boggarden orchids (1/1)

Basically, if you want to post pictures, I made
alt.binaries.pictures.orchids to sarisfy that need. rec groups are for text
only usage.

Whilst an image WILL go through if you post it most of the time, Mick will
retaliate by going through you in return and most people would just block
your e-mail address should it happen more than once.

Cheers
Kye.

"Jack" wrote in message
oups.com...
to my understanding (moderators feel free to chime in) this type of new
group doesn't handle pictures due to size, pictures are either cut, or
the entire message thread is.

jack