Old 07-06-2006, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Agression .... AGAIN :-((

trin wrote:
I have only been using this site for 2 weeks and have mostly just
lurked, gleaning some great snippets of information ( thank you all ),
but I have to agree with you. I'm amazed at the sniping and backbiting
in some posts. Its a shame as its a very useful group to belong to but
to tell the truth I feel a bit uncomfortable reading some threads.
Maybe I'm just pretty laid back and non aggressive.

Therefore you should stay around and contribute. We can do with people
like you )

Where does your garden grow?