Old 07-06-2006, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Agression .... AGAIN :-((

On 7/6/06 09:48, in article , "trin"
wrote:
snip
I'm amazed at the sniping and backbiting
in some posts. Its a shame as its a very useful group to belong to but
to tell the truth I feel a bit uncomfortable reading some threads.
Maybe I'm just pretty laid back and non aggressive.

Actually, you're not using this site. You're using Garden Banter which
pinches the posts to this site and uses them for their own purposes.
As to being 'aggressive', I have to wonder if those who think people here
'aggressive' have actually met with real trouble in their entire lives!
Objecting to people cutting down trees unnecessarily is hardly 'aggressive'!
And objecting to being told you talk 'shit' by someone being unnecessarily
rude and insulting isn't 'aggressive', either.
In fact, there are plenty here who would say that answering persistent
trolls is aggressive as far as the general tenor of the group is concerned
and is, in itself, trolling. You say you've been here two weeks and yet you
choose to answer the most unpopular pest this group has ever, mainly,
ignored. Talk about nailing your colours to the mast.......

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk