Old 07-06-2006, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Michael Crowe

Default Agression .... AGAIN :-((

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 7/6/06 09:48, in article , "trin"
wrote:
snip
I'm amazed at the sniping and backbiting
in some posts. Its a shame as its a very useful group to belong to but
to tell the truth I feel a bit uncomfortable reading some threads.
Maybe I'm just pretty laid back and non aggressive.

Actually, you're not using this site. You're using Garden Banter ......

:-((

and that is why you are put where you are by one of the 'owners' of the site
:-((

Garden Banter is not approved and thus causes some of the aggression
mentioned. It pouts the 'experts' backs up straight away and you are
dooooooooooooomend from your very first posting :-((

But you see what I mean don't you?????????????????? :-)))))

Michael Crowe

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007