Old 07-06-2006, 10:57 PM
trin trin is offline
Registered User

Location: South West UK

I have only been here two weeks, I have no idea what you mean about not being here, being at Garden Banter.Am I posting on the wrong site? because its not clear in the instructions. I'm rather confused. I have made no judgments about anyone and I dont want to take sides. And in two weeks I dont know how I am supposed to know who is a troll and who is not. I have found some posts aggressive and if you told me I talked "shit" I have to say I would find that aggressive.