Old 08-06-2006, 01:57 AM posted to rec.gardens
sand and sun

Default Chigger bugs how to control them?

More than likely you were seeing clover mites, they are harmless and I
have been seeing a lot of chatter over the net the last few weeks in
your neck of the wood about them being active. Chigger bites usually
take a day or two after exposure to show up.

I wish its not a chigger mite. And for a peace of mind, I like to get
it identified if possible. I am still googling to find a nice pic or
Clover and Chigger side by side or with a scale or any distinguish
feature that help to id, other than the bite . My only concern is how
to control it, if it really a Chigger. Also I like to leave my house
bunny Oreo, in the backyard for running. So I wont do that till I know
its not Chigger.
TIA.
Sam.