Old 08-06-2006, 01:36 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Rob

Default Boggarden orchids (1/1)

EXCUSE ME! ROB who are you aging? I said that RGO was old. DId I
say you were? oR ME? Heavens... LOL
See you at the next show... This time I am going to find you.

Dunno... Starting to feel old, myself, though.

BTW were you in Madison for the Feb.. show? Where are you judging on
the road next? Since St Louis is not a show, are you going to AOS?

Madison always conflicts with a local show, so I don't get there very often.

Next road show (or any show, I think) for me is probably Milwaukee. I
don't know that I can justify going to St. Louis just for a business
meeting. Must be some rich retired people in AOS who can afford to do
that, I can't afford it.

Rob

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com