Old 07-06-2006, 09:41 PM posted to rec.ponds
Lákáwáná

Default Lily Pad and mud - Soil and depth

Koi-Lo

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

And your research is based on what?

.

Two Wongs Don't Make a White.

"Peter Smith" wrote in message

I told your boss about you.

bay.

I don't need your help, thanks. [Sarcastically]

webtv.net..

I work all night, and when your children skate on the sidewalk at 3:30
in the afternoon, it wakes me up.

HELP! My brain has fallen out!

Is that your last Will and Testament, Koi-Lo?

Soil: In my opinion and in my ponds and water conditions - yes.

Yes?

Depth: I try at have at least 18" of water over the rim of their pots.

How many times have you tried at have at least 18" of water over the rim
of their pots?

About 12" for the mini lilies.

For someone your age? Come on, you're a piker.

--
Wise men stare at the unknown, and boldly asks, WHY?