Old 07-06-2006, 10:57 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Lily Pad and mud - Soil and depth

You mean in your neighbors ponds don't you? YU do not have ponds and
you steal anduse others pics and say they are yur ponds and
tanks..your a liar and always will be a liar......

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 15:35:24 -0500, "Koi-Lo" Reply to NG Only wrote:
*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"Peter Smith" wrote in message
Thank's to all
2 questions that were not answered.
1. Do they have to have soil?
2. How deep or how far do they have to be from the water line?
Soil: In my opinion and in my ponds and water conditions - yes.
Depth: I try at have at least 18" of water over the rim of their pots.
About 12" for the mini lilies.