Old 08-06-2006, 12:02 AM posted to rec.ponds
Roy

Default Lily Pad and mud - Soil and depth

"Koi-Lo" aka wrote in message

You mean in your neighbors ponds don't you? YU do not have ponds and
you steal anduse others pics and say they are yur ponds and
tanks..your a liar and always will be a liar......

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 15:35:24 -0500, "Koi-Lo" Reply to NG Only wrote:
*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"Peter Smith" wrote in message
Thank's to all
2 questions that were not answered.
1. Do they have to have soil?
2. How deep or how far do they have to be from the water line?
Soil: In my opinion and in my ponds and water conditions - yes.
Depth: I try at have at least 18" of water over the rim of their

pots.
About 12" for the mini lilies.