Old 08-06-2006, 12:03 AM posted to rec.ponds
Roy

Default New to ponds

"Koi-Lo" aka ROY wrote in message
On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 20:19:52 -0700, ~ janj
wrote:
On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 02:16:50 GMT, "Steve" wrote:

Well I have been reading for a few weeks and finally decided to do a

pond.
I will probably just put a few small goldfish in it nothing big. It

will be
a preformed one from HD 165 gallons and 18" deep. I will bring in

the
goldfish in the winter to an aquarium ( i have 4 of them).

My questions is : I will be getting a pump and filter combo (Beckett

Small
Pond Filter Kit Model 7040210). Will I be able to run a waterfall

that is 2
ft high and about 3 feet away from where the pump will be located? I
noticed that it has a valve for other water features on it so that is

what I
was going to hook up to it. I will use the fountain attachement

also.

Thanks in advance. It is all confusing to me. I am jsut not wanting

spend money on two pumps if not needed.

Thanks
steve

What's the gph on the pump? ~ jan