Old 08-06-2006, 12:53 AM posted to rec.ponds
~Roy

Default Attempt at water ditch waterfall. - sounds of water

"Koi-Lo" aka Roy wrote in message

I think kevin is in dire need of a tranquillizer or two.Chill out
dude, Princes Di is dead and no amound of hurrying up is gonna
change that... better yet, go ask your stupid questions on google run
by and for brits!

"Koi-Lo" Reply to NG Only wrote in message
*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"Mama Bear" wrote in message
We have an agricultural water ditch running right next to our house.
It's about 4' wide and 3' deep. ( the actual ditch not the water flow )

What you are attempting may not be legal. Why not put in a small pond

with
a waterfall or some kind of fountain to make the noise you seek?
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.