Old 17-03-2003, 10:42 PM
Paul E. Lehmann

Default fastest growing trees?

If you like green all year, you might want to think about bamboo. Not a
tree but can get tall - up to 60 feet and will SPREAD. There are two main
types - clumpers and runners. I like bamboo. Some hate it because it can
be invasive.

"HI HI-" wrote in message
.. .
just curious as to what trees grow fastest? i love trees and want to plant
them in my yard. only problem is i dont want to wait long for them to grow.
i would get them big then plant them but i dont have a truck to get them to
my house so i have to buy small. what are some nice trees that grow
fast?
thanks for the input.

Starting at the bottom is one thing.
Staying there is another.