Old 17-03-2003, 10:42 PM
bunnie

Default ?? OH my LADY BUGS!

I am new so show mercy on me as I am not familiar with how formal this
newsgroup may or may not be! :-)

I am very new to gardening/planting. I have several new indoor house plants
& I have way to many reference books!

My situation is this:
I have some adorable little hen & chicks mix & a few days after potting them
they seemed to burst open & multiply. Wonderful! Except I began to notice
teeny tiny little black "things" moving inside the inner most crown. Horror!
My 14 year old son said to put some lady bugs on them. I did. I put 3. One
of the lady bugs has stayed for 3 days. The other two abandoned me. First
,did we do the right thing? Next WHAT are the teeny tiny little black
things? And finally why did the other lady bugs leave & will they return?
Any kind suggestions will be gladly appreciated.

ps. the lady bugs are from our home.
Thanks kindly.
Sandra