Old 07-06-2006, 10:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden

Default Chelsea DVD - petitioning required

"Sacha Hubbard" wrote
We wrote to the Beeb and the RHS to say how greatly improved we thought
this
year's presentation had been and, having read comments here by those who
don't have digital, to ask if there were any plans for DVDs. Here's the
reply we got. I'm posting it so that others can decide if they, too, want
add their voice to any persuading.

"Dear Raymond and Sacha

Thank you for your e-mail regarding 'Chelsea Flower Show'.

I was extremely delighted to read that you enjoyed the coverage of this
annual event and you wonder if there are any plans to release it on DVD.

((snip))

That's typical, we were away during this years coverage!

--
Regards
Bob Hobden