Old 08-06-2006, 11:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray

Default How Bout This

Fortunately, the slabs I'll be getting are made in the US to save on
shipping. Hopefully they'll arrive soon.

I do have a leafless plant on a sample I got from Sweden. So far, so good.

"Reka" wrote in message
. ..
Ray wrote:
Sue, et al.

I finally got in the EpiWeb from Europe, and the granulated material is
great for supporting newly potted plants in baskets or pots.

EpiWeb, if it's new to you, is a "synthetic tree fern" made from recycled
PET bottles. It's springier than tree fern, so can be slightly
compressed without damaging the plants, and it sort-of "locks into"
itself, holding things in place without affecting free air flow.

How about the slabs? I am anxiously waiting for my sample order which they
sent on June 1st.

Reka