Old 08-06-2006, 12:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Agression .... AGAIN :-((

trin writes

La Puce Wrote:

Where does your garden grow?

In SouthGloucestershire, is that really a county? We used to be Avon.

Is Avon really a county? I remember it as Gloucestershire (or did it
include a bit of Somerset?) ;-)

Although I have gardened in a very amateruish manner for 18 yrs or so,
we have just aquired a plot ajoining our land of about 1/5 of an acre,
which effectivly more than doubles our garden. Its very exciting as its
like starting from new again, but there are lots of challenges ahead.
I'm hoping you folks won't mind lots of questions.

Not at all, you're very welcome. It's also worth looking at the FAQs and
searching the archives, as there's been a wealth of good advice here
over the years

--
Kay