Old 08-06-2006, 06:23 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
luvsmengines

Default Leaf shreaders for home owners

Yes, the small ones would make a good anchor for a pleasure yacht. Read
Sgt Bilko 's reply ( he is right). I have and old bagger mower that I
keep around Just to scavenge leaves from our neighbors yards. They will
be coarsely chopped when you empty the bags. I then spread them on the
ground. Run over them with my muching mower until I get them ground
then engaage the bagger and pick them up. I drive to my garden and
either mulch my plants or empty the bags in the row and till directly
into the soil. I have an MTD 5hp shedder that is five years old and has
about three hours on it. Just keeping it in case I need a new engine on
my tiller. As a fella told me one time about a piece of equip. "you
could'nt melt that thing down and pour it in my yard"

Danny wrote:
Any reccomendations on Leaf shreaders for home owners?

Thanks

Dan