Old 08-06-2006, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Michael Crowe

Default Posting in this forum

"trin" wrote in message

Before I ask any more gardening questions, I would just like someone to
clarify for me the relationship between Garden Banter and this
forum(I'm sure I'm not meant to use that word). I found the you through
Garden Banter and thought it was part of that site. Is it not? I notice
that below my name in a post it says registered user rather than
usernet poster.
I started posting here because it made sense to ask questions about
gardening in Britain to a British group. If this is a private site or
invitation only please accept my apologies.
I'm afraid I tried to read the link about usenet in garden banter. It
was called Lost in Usenet..... and I'm still lost

--
trin

In a nutshell, to the 'owners' ie those who have been here for a thousand
years, NO other gardening forum, newsgroup, gardening information media, is
as good as uk.rec.gardening, commonly known as 'urg' and the users therein
known as urglers!!

If you speak your mind, then you will be hounded down and known as a troll,
trouble maker, nasty piece of work etc etc etc, whatever the 'owners' decide
to use at the time.

HOWEVER, you have found one of the most informative sites on gardening, even
"I" have found it useful and I am not a gardener, my wife is :-))))

My hobbies are in my sig and that upsets them toooooooooo ;-((

Michael Crowe

(Oh by the way, to be 'someone' you must post your full name :-))

I am 'somebody' :-))

Now, to see what I mean about 'attacks', sit back and just see the petty
remarks which will now come in :-))

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007